Come to Work for Michael's Cookies located in Clear Lake, Iowa.
LOCALLY CRAFTED - GLOBALLY SERVED
We are growing and looking for team members who would like to learn the craft of cookie-making while advancing their careers. We've been making cookies for over 30 years but we still have that "small-company" team spirit. We offer a competitive wage, full benefits package, recognition programs, a clean, safe work environment, and a sweet bonus of cookie dough product given monthly to our team members.
Responsible for monitoring, operating and troubleshooting the packaging equipment while working efficiently and following all procedures for producing quality products according to customer specifications, as well as following safety and quality procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Understand written and verbal instructions to complete packaging of products. Refer to “Standard Operating Procedures. Machine Priming, Basic Operating Procedures, Machine Operations, and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures.
• Retrieve, dump & mix ingredients for each batch as directed per recipe & production schedule.
• Visually inspect cart of staged ingredients to ensure that the correct ingredients, lot codes on each cart match the recipe and production schedule.
• Replace & dispose any defective, damaged, crushed packaging or product.
• Follow recipe directions closely.
• Verify the lot codes of all ingredients& supplies pulled for each recipe/stage &cross reference them on the lot code documentation sheets.
• Retrieve the prepared ingredients on carts from the ingredients prep operators. Remove & replace empty carts and containers to be cleaned between batches.
• Keep work stations and areas clean through your shift. Dispose of trash.
• Safely operate the mixing equipment, conveyors, central nitrogen system.
• Must be able to physically lift, load and move 50lb ingredient bags
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS
Must be able to attend work as scheduled
Must be able to perform basic math problem
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Must be able to follow verbal and written instruction
Benefits: 401K, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Flex and FREE cookies monthly!
Perfect Attendance/Month BONUSES!
Monday - Friday (5:30am - 2:30pm)
Full time. Part time available as well.
This position is responsible for general, full time, sanitation work. Sanitation cleans up after production shifts by breaking down the production equipment, scrub, scrape, wash, & sanitize.
Must have a strong work ethic & reputable work history
Passion for cleanliness
Self driven & Motivated
9pm - 5:30am
Full Benefits Package (Health/Dental/Vision/Life/401K) after 90 days
Paid holidays after 90 days
Perfect Monthly Attendance: $25 Gift Card Reward
FREE Cookies Monthly, after 30 days
Annual Anniversary Bonuses
Overtime Potential when needed
Veteran's: Memorial Day & Veteran's Day Gift Cards Awarded
Random "Above & Beyond" Gift Cards
Career Growth Opportunities
2205 6th Ave. S.
Clear Lake, IA 50428